Senior Advisor for AgTech Innovations & Sustainability
- Central and East Europe
- 35+ years experience
- Agricultural Ecosystem and Challenges, Crop and Farming Technologies, Crop Protection Industry
I’m a senior executive with over 35 years of experience, of which 20 years in Central and East Europe, in Agricultural inputs and proven ability to operationalize strategies whilst rising the business profitability and market share on the board of sector-leading companies.
I have always been passionate about simplifying the complexity of business challenges, identifying needed synergies and focus on the right priorities to compete successfully on a regional and global scale.
In my recent role having my own consultancy business, I'm advising some global premium Experts’ platforms connecting professionals with insights to provide expertise regarding post merges integrations and transition shaping the strategy, enabling the strategy efficient execution, and achieving the appropriate operational excellence.
Advising organizations, combining proven strategic management insights and extensive agribusiness industry knowledge, to create customized business solutions was making to deliver remarkable results across the global value chain.
I’m coaching leaders in the business and supporting Startups, helping with business development scalability, and potential merger and acquisition engagement.
Areas of Expertise
- Biocontrol, Biostimulant, biofertilizer markets, drivers, dynamics.
- Sustainability, European Green deal in the Agriculture, Farm to fork strategies.
- EU regulatory processes and challenges.
- Strategy and business development, implementing and operationalizing go-to-market strategy with the focus on the grower, efficiency, and market share.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, building synergies post mergers and acquisitions integration.
- Creating unique go to market strategies and value propositions.